All You Ever Wanted to Know About Capricorn Men



This website will be devoted to articles about all aspects of Capricorn Men.  It will build up to be a comprehensive source of information on them.  Firstly I will republish a set of original article which I have written and previously published elsewhere on the web.  It will be good to have them all under the same roof in their new home.  Once this task has been finished, I will (normally add) new articles about Capricorn Men as the Sun approaches and dwells in Capricorn.

Please pose any questions you may have about Capricorn Men and I will answer them as soon as possible.  Use the comments section below to do this.  You may also leave comments and feedback below.  Feedback is always appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think im in love with a Capricorn man, im a leo woman but im older then him....when were alone together I feel like fireworks are going off hes such a sweet soul we talk for hours....but then sometimes he gets mad at me and wont talk to me at all...im not sure what to do

Unknown said...

I’m going through something with a Pisces man and he’s down a lot about what’s never worked out in his life, and I can’t seem to steer him away from that once he’s in that mood or think that the world is caving in. I’m a Capricorn and I deal with depression also, however I’m proactive as much as possible and don’t get me wrong I have my bad days but I refuse to let them completely take over. I often think he’s like that as well but then we have these really hard days. I don’t want to run from the situation, but I want to know what I am to do for myself to make situation better for both of us and what I can do for him