What to Buy Capricorn Men and What NOT to Buy Them



INTRODUCTION to Buying Gifts for Capricorn Men

As you are reading this it is obvious that you are you stuck, wondering what to buy your Capricorn Man for Christmas, for his birthday (Capricorn: 22 December – 20 January) or just because you want to treat him Yes, you need to be safe when buying anything for a Capricorn man but do you really need to be boring and predictable? Well, probably you do and - prepare yourself - don't imagine for one moment that whatever you buy this fellow he'll jump for joy!

So, by all means consult this guide for some new ideas and to be sure you buy him something he wants or will find acceptable but don't expect it to change your Capricorn man from the seemingly ungrateful person he is... By the way, if you could tell us about what you have already bought for the Capricorn man in your life and his reaction it would help the site to catch on.

So, read on because not only will you get ideas for your purchase but you'll also be informed as to what NOT to buy a Capricorn man under any circumstances (apart from getting rid of him).




Gifts Capricorn Men Will Always Appreciate

Buy your Capricorn man some formal attire – Capricorn men can’t get enough of it! Don’t just buy him cuff-links and ties but buy them for a forthcoming formal event – he is bound to be attending a few during the course of any year. Dinner jackets and bow ties could be perfect. Make sure they are a decent lake as Capricorn men demand quality and appreciate it (albeit in a low key manner) if the attire is classical and will therefore be available for him to wear from now until the end of the world - apart when it is at the laundry.

Buy Capricorn man sports training equipment and he’ll use it in a disciplined fashion for the rest of its life (or his which ever ends sooner). He could do with a loud-hailer to bark instructions and give prompts but you don’t have to buy him one of these and indeed it is better if you don’t. Buy pointing sticks, extending arm contraptions and he’ll always appreciate a judge’s hammer and gavel. It is not because he wants to be in charge of course (well actually it is but there's no need to let him see that you have cottoned on to this particular character trait...).

Expensive Gift Ideas for Capricorn Men

You want to know what to buy Capricorn man if money is no object? You asked: 

Satellite controlled tracking systems. 
Public address systems. 
Fit out a lecture theatre with an overhead-projector and screen for power-point presentations.
Investments - shares, commodities, art*

*art - only buy authenticated Art which already has value DO NOT take a stab at predicting what will become valuable or you WILL come unstuck. 

What Not to Buy Capricorn Men

Don’t buy your Capricorn man anything frivolous, anything anarchic or too decorative. For instance, do not let loose streamers from party-poppers on any occasion save for the formal birthday party of a young child. If you have to do that at all ensure that a plastic sheet is placed under the part-goers before any festivities are commenced.

What Gifts Have You Bought for Capricorn Men?

Please tell us about successful and unsuccessful gifts you have bought for Capricorn men in the past. What did they love and what did they hate? Add you gift ideas for Capricorn men in the comments section below.

Remember Wilma's adage about Vibration Exercise Machines: Ten minutes every other day Will Wobble Your Fat clean Away To Read Wobble Your Fat Away CLICK HERE

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had to laugh out loud. Why? As,its so true, scoop true.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of buying my bf an iexpander for his Bday or a cool goblet set made out of stone, both are things he has remarked on and I have filed away under gift ideas. He is super picky but if I feel especially froggy I may get him a nice cologne also. I'm thinking Chanel Bleu because he has also complimented the smell of it. Basically all year long you have to take notes

Anonymous said...

It so interesting to get to kno that its in the nature of a Cap not to be appreciative. Ive bought him clogne which he cherished, nice formal Uzzi pants and shirt, a suede jacket. Recently i moved in with my expensive furniture, lounge and dinningroom suites and he suggested that he gives away his old rugged stuff(he has been entertaining a lot since then). iam currently planning to take a gym membership for him since iam a gym fanatic and he also loves his body:)

Anonymous said...

I got my cap nice urban style clothes, cologne, gift cards to places he visits often such as radio shack, music stores or auto part places. He loved it all. I'm a gemini woman, and what I've read is true. We are terrible together I'm thinking of leaving him. but I'll let him keep the gifts. lol oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Anonymous said...

i got him flowers, chocolate heart-shaped and a coat. he was happy i got them but then nothing at all. he said thanks in a cold way and he asked if they cost me a lot of money...
he doesnt like expensive things. i had to lie about the price lol. he wears the coat every single day

Anonymous said...

His birthday is on January 1st and I'm thinking a portrait of him because he already have everything. I dont know what else to give. Lols. Help! Will he like it?

Virgo Gf said...

I've dated two. First one I wrote him a handwritten love note (he loves my fancy writing) a cute big eyed teddy that reminded me of him.
I also got him a necklace made out of wood i got him two he enjoyed them. And lastly I got him a few motivational cd's for business.

Second one i got him a necklace again (strange thing they have the same style of necklaces so it wasnt too hard) I gave him an adorable teddy with a heart bottom which he kept with him at night. For his first bday I got him a dress shirt in a colour he didnt yet have. and a tie. Second Birthday I got him his cake, cologne, I also made him dinner (He loves when I make him something - he eats almost anything haha) I also got him a smart phone as his broke - same make (BB)

Anonymous said...

I made my capricorn crush for his bday. chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and mints cremes and other chocolate goodies. he loves chocolates.

Anonymous said...

Gave my cappy a key ring of the work trip he went on . One side his name other side one of his favourite pics of the resort. He absolutely loved it

SagittariusOfCourse said...

Once my Cap advised he needed a new set of clippers. I surprised him with an expensive pair and waited on an reaction.....his reply was "these are not the ones I Like"......the next time I saw him he was shaved and trimmed to perfection!

For Christmas one year, I got him a nice modern urban style wool coat, a cologne set, and a fitted cap....."he said the coat was girly bc it had too many pockets, he doesn't wear Cologne and the shower gel that came with it was too strong"......he wore that coat every single day that winter, and when he ran out of the Cologne he asked me to get him more

Just because I was tired of seeing him wear clothes he'd had for several years in a row (he never throws clothes away and won't buy anything new) I went online and ordered him a light weight jacket, some jeans, a couple of tshirts, and a nice Polo Shirt and sent it to his house along with a card that said "it's the thought that counts"- my way of telling him don't complain! He has ALL of it 4yrs later, lol.

This yr for Christmas I got him an all black fitted hat and an all black coat...."no complaints on the hat, but he complained the coat looked girly".....he wore it on our next putting and got several compliments

Unknown said...

After 26 years I have reconnected with a friend from college. We had great chemistry in college but never dated due to timing issues. I would like to get him a gift but am unsure what to give. I thought about a key ring maybe engraved either with the date we first met and the date we reconnected but I'm not sure if that would be too much since we've only been in touch a short time, have only spent one weekend together and our relationship has not been defined. He has gone back to college and is a nursing student. All of his time is devoted to school and studying. Wold something pertaining to nursing be good?

Anonymous said...

I've had a huge crush on a Cap musician. If you think regular Cap guys are hard to gift shop for imagine a musician with a huge ego. So, if you find yourself in my situation, try a gas gift card. I've given him many gifts over the years but since he's on the road a lot he greatly appreciated a Shell gas gift card. The gift I gave him that he got the most excited over was, surprisingly, a stuffed bear I picked up on my trip to New York. He hugged it to his face in public and said he'd keep it in the tour van. Do not give a Cap guy anything expensive! They like to be the gift givers and like to spend a lot to impress those he cares deeply for. This musician once told me he wanted a specific vinyl album, but oddly, he seemed to appreciate my unique gift wrapping more than the gift itself. This does not mean he wasn't happy with the gift, he was simply impressed with my artistic ability. Cap guys are artists by nature, so they will appreciate anything unique and inexpensive. They are the perfect guy to express your creative and unique talent to, just be sure the subject of your creativity will interest him. This Cap guy in particularly loves skulls and black stars. Also please remember when wrapping a gift for a Cap guy, they are not big on flashy colors, they prefer black and grays. I hope this helps you!

Admin said...

Website link Update here: https://youtu.be/sFa6jr-wYKY for Best Gifts for Men Thanks! for Best Gifts for Men